Founded and wholly owned by Kenneth D. Anderson, CEO, an industry leader with more than four decades of experience in equity transactions, Anderson Pacific Capital is comprised of a team of internal and external innovative professionals with in-depth knowledge in: private equity, venture capital, management, accounting, and law. While APC participates in non-telecom industry transactions, the firm’s primary focus is within media and telecommunications. APC organizes transactions in the fields of:
- Cable television systems
- Local exchange carriers
- Cellular service providers
- Regional fiber-optic companies
- FCC spectrum licenses
- Competitive local exchange carriers
- Prepaid long-distance services
- Data centers (retail & wholesale)
- Machine to machine monitoring
- Determines opportunities.
- Assists in developing business plans.
- Invests its own time and capital.
- Raises additional equity and debt from experienced sources.
- Remains actively involved in ongoing operations and management.