Anderson Pacific Corporation (APC) is a Chicago-based private investment firm specializing in the media and telecommunications industry.
The firm is founded by Kenneth D. Anderson, a principal in numerous equity transactions since the late 1970s. Anderson is assisted by a team of inside and outside professionals with extensive experience in private equity, venture capital, management, accounting and law.
While participants in several non-telecom industry transactions in the past, the firm has extensive experience in media and telecommunications and has organized transactions in the areas of:
- Local exchange carriers
- Cable television systems
- Cellular service providers
- Regional fiber optic companie
- Wireless licenses
- Competitive local exchange carriers
- PCS wireless providers
- Prepaid long distance services
- Data centers
- Machine to machine monitoring
In the mid 1990′s, APC began a series of partnerships with over 40 local independent telephone exchange companies who have contributed hundreds of millions in combined equity capital to APC sponsored projects.
With over 30 years of experience in the organization of private investment business transactions, APC determines opportunities and, typically:
- Assists in developing business plans
- Invests its own time and capital
- Raises additional equity and debt from experienced sources
- Remains actively involved in continuing operations
- Maintains an investment banking relationship for future capital needs